Sign in to follow this  
Atticus

You know you've been reading too many comics when.....

..... when you plan an alternative route home that will allow you to get your family and get the fuck out in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Like I did on the way out of the train station last night. :blush:

That's just a grown ass man doing grown ass things like thinking ahead for what is best for his family like a straight up gorwn ass man would do.

I've no family of my own (save for a girlfriend), and I've done that, so what's my excuse?

There's a sword in closet right where I can get to it. Also, a friend who would survive the zombie-pocalypse has agreed to let me tag along. He's sort of like Daryl, from the Walking Dead, with less redneck, and way more guns.

Save your own ass, of course. Screw the family, you gotta save yourself. That's what matters in this world.

It's a good life lesson we learned from our reading of Hellblazer.

All the kids today are going to be growing up reading about John getting tucked into bed and drinking a warm glass of milk to make sure he gets at least his eight hours of sleep. They aren't going to be learning shite from comics!

Let's not focus on zombie apocalypses people, give me some more examples of scenarios that result from reading too many comics.

AH! Got it. I have sat with friends discussing how "easy" it would be to be a real life Batman sort, if we were rich. For what it's worth, not once did it occur to us how sad this discussion was. haha

Planning which way to lean so that the driver and passenger may safely duck down without hindering each other in the event your car goes underneath a truck which shears off the top of the car and possibly your heads if that scenario is not considered.

My extensive knowledge of the entire continuity of the Marvel Universe, and a large part of the DCU, probably fits into this criteria....

AH! Got it. I have sat with friends discussing how "easy" it would be to be a real life Batman sort, if we were rich. For what it's worth, not once did it occur to us how sad this discussion was. haha

Not a sad discussion at all

I know how to get rid of Wolverine

Exsanguination?

damn, man, had to go look that up. But no, not what I was thinking.

I would think that putting him in every comic that a company publishes and releasing large numbers of titles devoted to him, and pursuing this model for years and years, would be a good way to kill off Wolverine....but, apparently, I am very wrong.

Burning the entirety of his flesh and organs away worked in Days of Future Past.

Chopping his head off, and running very far away, where he could never get to it again will also work.

I was just thinking encase him in steel reinforced concrete.

If he can't move and is totally closely enclosed, no unbreakable bones or super-sharp claws will help him get out.

Sooner or later he'd at the very least suffocate

Or you could get Dr Strange to turn him into a duck.

I can just imagine Lou sitting there at the dinner table with his wife. She's talking about random work related stuff when Lou all of sudden shouts out "I've got it! I know how to fucking kill wolverine!! Fucking yes!" His wife just sits there like "That's nice dear." and continues on her conversation.

I can just imagine Lou sitting there at the dinner table with his wife. She's talking about random work related stuff when Lou all of sudden shouts out "I've got it! I know how to fucking kill wolverine!! Fucking yes!" His wife just sits there like "That's nice dear." and continues on her conversation.

something very much like that has happened a few times when I'm having dinner or hanging out with my girlfriend. She smiles in a supportive manner and moves along

hahahahaha that's pretty much how it goes in my house!