Sign in to follow this  
Master Pernath

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol. III

Anyone knows if Top Shelf is collecting the three issues of LOEG Century in a nifty hardcover or something along those lines? The fact that the issues are graphic novel sized makes me suspect that they're not collecting it.

By the way, that Nemo one shot is coming!

At this point, would anybody give a stuff if they did collect it?

I'm sure they will collect it at some point. I'm pretty sure I read that Top Shelf planned to release them in three thick single issues, and then collect the three in one big volumn.

They really weren't graphic novel size. They were about sixty pages each, and a bit over-priced. So, one book would be about 180-190 pages, which isn't exactly huge for a TPB. It'll probably be pricey, like $30 or so, but it's very easily doable, and a lot of fans probably want it all in one book.

It wasn't all that great, in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the LOEG books, to tell the truth. Black Dossier was my favourite, and I seem to be in a minority as to that, so I'd say I'm the opposite of the folks who love LOEG.

There's another LOEG story coming then, is there? I didn't know about that.

Probably a Klansman who wasn't in Mina's group? He could even be a villain rather than a League hanger on of much older vintage. Or perhaps as there's references to visits to the 'States between the wars other than the crap beatnik jibber jabber in The Black Dossier, maybe it's Ben Cameron from Birth Of A Nation?

Jess Nevins' best guess was Blackshirt, the gentleman crook created by Graham Jeffries, but it's not terribly convincing.

Maybe that was the best the people who Nevins has do his research for him on the internet could find?

:icon_wink:

(The illustration on wiki really doesn't look anything like O'Neill's drawing, does it?)