Sign in to follow this  
A. Heathen

Mind MGMT

Well that makes my day.

And yes, the comic is great! I would strongly recommend getting the first trade, which should be out in a few months. Although, individuals issues would be ideal, I just don't know how easy they'd be to find. There's a great mystery, fantastic art, amazing design of...everything with back matter, extra comic strips, hidden gems & puzzles and NO ADS (except the fake ones on the back)

It's a very complex spy conspiracy thriller, with an enjoyable amount of subtle additional material in the monthly series that will not be in the trade paperback edition.

• Upvote 2

It's a very complex spy conspiracy thriller, with an enjoyable amount of subtle additional material in the monthly series that will not be in the trade paperback edition.

You did it better. Well played.

I can't believe this has been picked up already. The second story-arc is just starting.

You should check it out, Red. It's one of the most involved comics that's been published in the past few years. Many layers being worked into a tapestry of intrigue.

That's right. You heard me. Kindt has pulled out the ol' Tapestry of Intrigue. It hasn't been seen in well on a decade, only a few threads are tattered, otherwise, it looks exactly the same as you remember it, Red.