Sign in to follow this  
Master Pernath

Jupiter's Legacy

Not that excited to see it's just another of his superhero stories. Would be better if it were something more experimental, at the very least different for Millar.

From Previews the story appears to be a mash up of Spidergirl and Kingdom Come, only crap. Not really enthused, if I'm honest.

Ok, the first 3 issues were outstanding, MIllar's story delivers way more than what some of the replies on this thread have suggested it would, so I get hooked, then nada. It's been at least 3 or 4 months and the new issue won't be out until January, with a collected volume set for release 2 days ago that I must have missed but I'm not really interested in rereading something I just read. Bad schedule pacing can kill a comic, so I hope this one will survive its awful pacing with people forgetting about it while it languishes or toils in its creation. Quitely is awesome, but I suppose he's slower than most drawers..