Sign in to follow this  
Kei

Recommodations?

I think the one shot and issues #1-#9 were collected.

I thought I was the only person who bought that. I would've begun to think I'd just imagined it, were it not for the "C" section of my longboxes.

That the one where a knight showed up in modern day times and started hacking people up? I bought that too. Dunno why...

That the one where a knight showed up in modern day times and started hacking people up? I bought that too. Dunno why...

That's the kid.

I loved that series and was very annoyed when it got cancelled, so I hope Seagle and Jones were able to get it reprinted somewhere else.

heh...Re-reading this thread, I can't believe I forgot the best urban fantasy comic, Mage by Matt Wagner. That should've been on the recommendations list. Ah well.

Looking through some old comics, I came across Proof (published by Image). Damn, that was a great series. I still miss it. It ended far too soon.

Looking through some old comics, I came across Proof (published by Image). Damn, that was a great series. I still miss it. It ended far too soon.

YEAH! Love the Proof! I always got. A kick out of the Dover Demon & the cryptid factoids. Didn't Rossmo & Grecian have a falling out? Besides, Rossmo has moved on to other works.

They had a falling out? I never heard that. I thought Proof ended due to sales, really.

Rossmo's work on Green Wakes was amazing.