Sign in to follow this  
Christian

Group Hug

It just makes me sad now, really. What could have been.

I pulled out Hellblazer #1 recently. Not even a favourite issue. I read it and got depressed. I had sort of forgotten just how much I loved this comic; how good it once was. I joked off the destruction and elimination of the once so well done Hellblazer for all these months, but reading a Delano issue, it hit me. It really is sad.

• Upvote 2

*comes in for a group hug a little too eagerly, making both Lou and Christian slightly uncomfortable, but not quite uncomfortable enough for them to want to mention it out loud*

• Upvote 2

*approaches the hug, then keeps his distance, nodding silently, with a gesture that says 'I like you guys but I'm not a hugger' *

*hands a box of tissues to Demon Chas Baxter*

• Upvote 1

The stages of grief have set in.

Adrian split this thread off from the Milligan one. It looks a little out-of-context, how my post starts now. I was reading the Milligan strip he posted, and it reminded me of how good Milligan could have been, and once was....

Then, it got maudlin.

Um guys, now that everyone is done hugging, would it be a good time to ask Mark to put some cloths on?

• Upvote 1

Has Mark put his clothes back on? I'm considering coming on the group hug.

:blink:

:ohmy:

Like Dr. Who and Godzilla, John's on hiatus. It may be some time, but someone who loves the comic is going to say to DC "hey, I want a crack at Constantine." And then he'll be back, and people will get it again. And the money will flow. He'll be different, but the real John will be back.

Has Mark put his clothes back on? I'm considering coming on the group hug.

mqdefault.jpg

........Oh God!!

(was trying to post this last night, but couldn't do it from my phone - damn you, technology!)

I was just about to join in the group hug, but then people started coming on the group, so I'm going to just stand back and wave. I hope no one minds.

I thought group hugs were code for orgies? Their are no ladies present in this group hug. Well, I'm always up for something new. Mark, take your clothes back off, I'm diving into this boypile from the roof!

See? This is why I don't hang out with you people on weekends.....or ever. :laugh:

Mark, take your clothes back off

I don't recall ever putting them back on...

• Upvote 1

Ermmm.... Has somebody not showered?

Oh we've been showered all right

That would be my fault. Sorry, I always get overly excited before jumping into a boypile...at least I do now.

• Upvote 1