Sign in to follow this  
Lou K

Stan The Man Lee

Lines for Shatner would be sick. Also costly.

If anyone would be worthy it is Bret Hart.

My buddy saw Chris Clairemont at Wizard World New Orleans and he was charging $5. per auto. I've never heard of a comic talent outside of Stan Lee charging a dime. Including Will Eisner. But I guess that's the new trend with these "legacy" guys.

I'm down for JM. Shall I get Compleat Moonshadow signed? Seekers into the Mystery? Both?Down for Mark Waid to sign my copy of Kingdom Come #1, along with the already-existing Alex Ross sig.

CC I think I'll be going Friday if you are. That's the only day that might work out fr me. Maybe Sunday.

Holy shit, CC, just had a thought. Gotta get JM DeMatteis to sign my copies of Going Sane!!!!

Damn. I don't think it's going to work out this year.

At this point, I'm having doubts that I'll go at all. The thought of meeting DeMatteis (and, somewhat, Claremont) is very tempting though.

Nah, you don't need to. It was more about meeting DeMatteis and Claremont than getting an autograph.

And, then, I wanted to tell Gerry Conway, every one seems to hate your work, but I don't understand why...OK, maybe I didn't really want to do that last thing.

Mighty+Thor+%23204.jpg