Sign in to follow this  
Charlie K

Went to comic shop for first time in like 6 years. What have I missed?

Saga has at least 1 trade out. Doctor Goldner has it actually. He has Prophet too. I have all 10 Scalped trades you can borrow. That'll keep you tied up for a little bit.

Are you the father? :D

No Sir. I am content to be one in the Cheering Section. I might wish the position of totem animal if I can play to my forte of guard-dog, but, cheer leader is fine. So, Pooka is having a Baby !

Hip hip . . .

:)

Saga's second trade just came out like last week or the week before. I meant to get it the other day. Curse my short term memory dysfunction.

What did we do before our omnipresent servant Google came to us, live like savages?. I can't really remember those far off benighted days, thank goodne . . . NO, Thank Google !.

• Upvote 1

bipolar does have its one good side.

:smile: That's one good part, even when feeling down you know eventually you'll go back up! Not to get all serious, but I do not miss the days of severe highs and lows. It's far more mild now thanks to therapy, good support, better coping skills etc.

i haven't always been this way, just since my accident and having to rely on people for stuff the non-crippled take for granted. it wears on the old girlfriends harder than anybody else, though. i seem to have found one that doesn't mind so much. we just celebrated a year of being together in a carnal way.

Hell yeah! It's always good to have that special someone that can be an anchor, keep you grounded.

Upon first glance, I thought it said "we just celebrated a year of being together in a CARNIVAL way." Instantly I wondered what that might include. :laugh:

Actually, from an Etymological point of view, they both mean the same thing. The original Carnival was the religious parade celebrating the carnal urge. [/pedant] :tongue:

• Upvote 1