Christian    781

You thought that....Until you found out that Nick Necro returns in this month's very issue!

Wait now, you'll be seeing sales around where issue #1 was again when fans find out that "ol' Nicky-boy" is back!

JohnMcMahon    587

Crossover finished, sales collapse 8% for April to 18,454.

Pandora (15,337 in April) and The Phantom Stranger (14,788 in April) have been cancelled.

Lou K    1,083

God's balls, are you fucking kidding me? I thought he was supposed to merge with OMAC in FE. Holy shit then he can be JMAC for real.

Christian    781

Except, Helmet of Fate was actually pretty good...and avoided using John Constantine. I don't expect the same for this.

• Upvote 1

Shawn    297

MAYBE! John Constantine: Heckblazer, using the Helmet of Fate, says enough of this bollocks that is the New 52, and uses magic to whipe the whole dame thing back to pre-52 DC. Or at least shunts himself off into another world/timeline where there are no superheroes, thus the return of a Hellblazer styled comic.

Also, I can't imagine that a cross-over where John gets all caught up with wibbly wobbly timey whimey sci-fi things, robots and such is going to boost sales.

• Upvote 2

Christian    781

His fighting the coming take-over of humanity by the robots is sure to create interest.

Am I referencing Terminator or Magnus:Robot-Fighter? Who knows, who cares!

• Upvote 1

Spain    66

Um, I just scrolled down the thread, I may be misunderstanding something, but... is it going to be a Constantine/My Little Pony crossover?

Christian    781

You wish!

No, we were just pointing out that a My Little Pony comic book has been killing Constantine in the sale's rankings. I think we find it sad (at least I do).

Red    467

Your own handiwork, DemonChas? If so, not bad at all!

• Upvote 1

slinker    893

where did you get a real life zatanna? and yeah, where's the pony?