Shawn

Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron. Now Bendis-Free!

Shawn    297

Why not? There's lots of Avengers 2 discussion that's been circulating recently. And here is the first big piece of casting news.

James Spader will play Ultron! I think this is a good choice. Spader has the chops for it.

http://www.newsarama.com/18801-james-spader-cast-as-ultron-in-avengers-sequel-age-of-ultron.html

Shawn    297

I want to show you something...beautiful....people screaming for

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK LOVE IT! Spader is perfect.

• Upvote 3

Lou K    1,059

Dude, that bit when the jacked up Ultron comes shamblin' out tellin everybody what's up, arm all missing and shit...that gives me the excites

Shawn    297

But wait! there's more!

There have been about 34.3 MILLION views of the trailer thus far. So...not to let a good thing stop, Marvel will debut an exclusive piece during Agent of SHIELD on October 28th. That could a new trailer, a scene, who can say. I can say this will help boost AoS ratings. Which I'm guessing is sort of the point. Well played Marvel.

http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=56595

• Upvote 1

wolvy    57

Dude, that bit when the jacked up Ultron comes shamblin' out tellin everybody what's up, arm all missing and shit...that gives me the excites

Looks more like he occupied some of Tony's old armor and was moving like a puppet to illustrate a point to them. Ultron's known for having a flair for the dramatic.

Lou K    1,059

Looks more like he occupied some of Tony's old armor and was moving like a puppet to illustrate a point to them. Ultron's known for having a flair for the dramatic.

Too right. And I keep thinking that he uses that remote tech from IM 3 to create his army.

Christian    744

The Rolling Stones? That is promising.

I doubt Thanos will be in this movie, or any more than his cameo appearances in earlier movies. There'd be too much going on with Ultron to fit Thanos in to it, and Thanos and Ultron have never been connected in the comics. There might be some set up at the end foreshadowing a next movie that will feature Thanos.

It looks like the third Avengers film will have Thanos as the villain and will be based on the Infinity Gems story-line, according to the internet.

• Upvote 1

seventhcircle    582

The Rolling Stones? That is promising.

I doubt Thanos will be in this movie, or any more than his cameo appearances in earlier movies. There'd be too much going on with Ultron to fit Thanos in to it, and Thanos and Ultron have never been connected in the comics. There might be some set up at the end foreshadowing a next movie that will feature Thanos.

It looks like the third Avengers film will have Thanos as the villain and will be based on the Infinity Gems story-line, according to the internet.

ha the stones as infinity watch.

yes everything right now is forshadowing a thanos focused endgame and the infinity stones were heavily futured so far. but it would be a shame to introduce ultron and then never pick him up afterwards seems like a waste of a superb villain, thats why i asked.

right now the only thing i am pretty sure of: all my money is on drax doing what he does best: kill thanos :boogie:

Shawn    297

The Avengers take turns trying to lift Thor's hammer! One is nearly worthy, but not quite.

Shawn    297

Regarding the stones. I think Tony Stark loves them. He's down with AC/DC and the like so....OH!

Coming in a few years! Avengers: Infinity War, parts I and II. Basically, the Avengers (other heroes?) vs Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet.

watch while you can.

http://youtu.be/Uv2NRpG76Pg

• Upvote 3

Rogan    176

This looks cool, and I have full faith in Whedon that he'll weave the obligatory inclusion of Chinese actors/locations seamlessly into the plot, unlike other mega-blockbusters.

• Upvote 1

Lou K    1,059

The Avengers take turns trying to lift Thor's hammer! One is nearly worthy, but not quite.

Tht is cool. And lo Thor did take notice.

Shawn    297

As it should be. If anyone is going to move it by the slightest, it should be Cap.

Also, I am very much fanboy wishing that at some point in the battle against Ultron we get one of two, if not both, things:

Thor, in total badass mode, from Busiek's Avengers, saying to Ultron and a key moment: ULTRON! We would have words with thee.

Thor, weilding Mjolnir and using Cap's shield to whoop some robot ass.

seventhcircle    582

Regarding the stones. I think Tony Stark loves them. He's down with AC/DC and the like so....OH!

Coming in a few years! Avengers: Infinity War, parts I and II. Basically, the Avengers (other heroes?) vs Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet.

watch while you can.

http://youtu.be/Uv2NRpG76Pg

is this legit? where is this from?

i mean i have never seen the scene with thanos and the gauntlet before, but it could be edited...

*oh ok it is legit. sweet.

Edited by seventhcircle
  • Upvote 2

seventhcircle    582

i have seen it. it is a glorious two hour marathon of brain dead AAA-class action + scarlett johannson. i loved it. if you liked the first avengers you will love this one.

• Upvote 1

slinker    893

yes, i echo these thoughts. quite a bit of fun.

Red    467

Not quite as good as the first one, but still mighty fine entertainment, in my book.

• Upvote 1