JohnMcMahon

Group Love! in Constantine #9

CONSTANTINE #9

Written by RAY FAWKES

Art by ACO

Cover by HOWARD PORTER

On sale DECEMBER 11 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

grouplove.jpg

Who is John Constantine? Lost and confused now that he’s sold himself out to the Cold Flame, John becomes vulnerable to attack by Spellbinder! What secrets will be revealed when John is forced to travel though his own mind?

There is no competing at this game, with Mr JasonT. I will just bask in reflected glory. We after all share an hemisphere.

• Upvote 1

poor john. if his character ever had a soul from being read by so many people who enjoyed reading about his adventures, it's lost now. ungfair, really.

• Upvote 1

OK, can I say my least favorite new DC thing is putting John on the cover, and then not having him in the story. I got two of those goofy 3D covers, and no John.

Not to completely hijack the thread... and I'd feel guilty about it if we were talking about something interesting. But anyway, I live near the British School of Falconry in Vermont. So every now and then, I take friends and we fly birds.

Now my stomach, I am guessing around the gall area, is burning furiously with envy and I reveal myself as a small minded jealous person. They are so magnificently beautiful I feel. OMG !. I love them so much!.

I swear, I would be there and the guy would be like "Well, hmm, oh dear, I am sorry about this mate, if you can't see because of tears, you can't really be trusted with one of them, you will have to "watch" from the sidelines". :)

• Upvote 2

The thing about being close to hawks, I found, is that I wondered how the fuck we didn't know they were dinosaurs. The scaly feet, the mean look in the eye, the readiness to tear the shit out of you if they don't get their food: they're so totally dinosaurs. And at $100 an hour, yes, you do get to handle the birds, whether you are crying or not.

Our guide there is Australian.

lol. Or, if you look at it a certain way, a LOT less than many men pay, with the whole thing from marriage licence to divorce proceedings.

But then, after all, we are born to sorrow, as the sparks fly upward, and girls deserve their small enjoyments too don't they.

Turns out this just another dull douchecanoe in a trenchcoat

DC1.jpg

And this is just lies. No Deadman. No John (although John was previously involved with Eclipso). To Ebay!

DC2.jpg

I got the Creeper one, because it was written by Anne Nocenti. It didn't do much for me.

It should be worth quite a bit of money for the next couple of months, before collectors realize that no one wants DC books, and the price drops way down.

Needs more Nightfist

I came this close *-* to spitting coffee all over my keyboard, thank you very much!.