Demon Chas08

This Is Where It Started (A comic called Hellblazer)

i really really need to watch this :boogie:

its like the needle my vein is screaming for. like the drop of water after walking the sahara. like sex after... lets not get ahead of ourselves here :laugh:

fucking bring it on. it better be good!

Constantine Episode 2 Summary "The Darkness Beneath"

AN ANCIENT SPIRIT TORMENTS A PENNSYLVANIA MINING TOWN -- JAMES LEGROS GUEST STARS -- Deep in the mountains of Western Pennsylvania, John (Matt Ryan) is a small mining community's only defense against an ancient Welsh spirit. In the course of protecting these isolated innocents, John finds a vital new ally in a mysterious young woman named Zed (Angélica Celaya). Harold Perrineau and Charles Halford also star.

Source :

http://www.ksitetv.com/constantine/constantine-episode-2-description-the-darkness-beneath/42540

AN ANCIENT SPIRIT TORMENTS A PENNSYLVANIA MINING TOWN -- JAMES LEGROS GUEST STARS -- Deep in the mountains of Western Pennsylvania, John (Matt Ryan) is a small mining community's only defense against an ancient Welsh spirit. In the course of protecting these isolated innocents, John finds a vital new ally in a mysterious young woman named Zed (Angélica Celaya). Harold Perrineau and Charles Halford also star.

Source :

http://www.ksitetv.com/constantine/constantine-episode-2-description-the-darkness-beneath/42540

Huzzah!

AN ANCIENT SPIRIT TORMENTS A PENNSYLVANIA MINING TOWN -- JAMES LEGROS GUEST STARS -- Deep in the mountains of Western Pennsylvania, John (Matt Ryan) is a small mining community's only defense against an ancient Welsh spirit. ...

263-large.jpg

I bet he is.

Edited by JasonT
  • Upvote 2

From reading the Bleeding Cool recap of the Pilot screening at NYCC, it sounds like the official version is ten times better than the leaked version.

Plus its confirmned Midnite's in Ep. 3, Corrigan in 5 (as mentioned) and

someone claiming the Helmut of Fate later on

Source :

http://www.ksitetv.c...s-beneath/42540

Since this seems to mean that they're not going to stick exclusively to judeo-christian mythology, I am Very Happy.

• Upvote 4

quick question: since when is papa midnite actually an adversary of johns. i mean they weren't friends, but of what i remember, they had the kind of 'mutual destruction' respect for oneanother and worked together when papa appeared in the comics.

omg. i remember that scene with constantine and kennedy walking the highway to hell. but i completely forgot about the role midnite played. i seem in the need of rereading the issues with the papa.