Vagabond    154

(is there an Arrow topic already?)

Well I'm loving this show, binge watched the first season in like two days. it's a bit more batman than green arrow..think bob kane batman who kills the swarthy working class thugs and takes the crime boss to jail. the first few episodes of arrow they straight up write Oliver Queen as a serial killer. his big shtick is breaking into evil rich peoples' bases, shooting all the henchmen in the chest and or head, then scaring the rich people and taking them to jail. it's kind of hilarious in a messed up way. the show gets a lot better by the end of the first season. made me realize this marvel agents of shield crap is crap.

Rogan    176

So, anyone checked out season 3 yet? I still haven't, saving it up for a rainy day marathon [it's one of my many guilty pleasures, a bit of fun fluff that doesn't take itself too seriously].

Demon Chas08    295

and dig his shitty costume!

1932797_249262721911938_1586330627_o.jpg

Geoff Johns materbates with joy to this (and his Flash: Rebirth retcon being front and center) while Gardener Fox and Carmine Infantino spin in their graves

Rogan    176

I prefer the old TV costume, myself, but I don't hate the new one.

13512398714_50afb3ab40.jpg

• Upvote 1

Vagabond    154

So, anyone checked out season 3 yet? I still haven't, saving it up for a rainy day marathon [it's one of my many guilty pleasures, a bit of fun fluff that doesn't take itself too seriously].

so far it doesn't look like it's going to be as great as season 2 was, but it's still pretty solid.

A. Heathen    1,131

I have watched none of Flash or Arrow.

But i have just downloaded the crossover episodes for my Xmas watching pleasure.

Which one comes first?

Rogan    176

First The Flash, then Arrow. Though they're more-or-less both standalone episodes, really.

Dave    270

Every time i see this picture i think G Force/Battle of the Planets/Gatchaman

• Upvote 1

JohnMcMahon    564

Hey there!

I'm currently working through the first season, 12 episodes in and there's a lot more bad than good. It's alright background noise whilst eating or browsing the internets so I'll see out the season at least. Like the dumb stories Oliver keeps spinning to the computer lass, obviously inspired by similar scenes from the Nolan Batman movies but still pretty funny.

Given the world we live in, I'm sure someone has done a breakdown of Arrow's time spent in and out of shirts, feels like at least 60:40 out - tbh, if I was built like that I'd be skewing more towards 100:0!

JohnMcMahon    564

Quick check-in!

Thought the second season was a lot of fun, they went hard into the dumb but I always appreciate aspiration and they aimed for the moon in terms of scale ([ Spoiler : Army of Deathstrokes vs Team Arrow & League Of Assassins ]!) if nothing else.

Nine episodes into season three and basically everything was assassins. The Dumb is right off the charts but I'm digging it, I'm fully expecting Diggle's baby to be wearing a leather outfit and punch-kicking ninjas in the face before it starts teething.

JohnMcMahon    564

I ended up enjoying the run-in to the season finale, eventually just had to throw my hands up and say fuck it, what surprised me is how it ended with what would have been a perfect finale to the whole thing, not just that season.

"What're we waiting for ?"

"The thunder."

That did give me a smile.

Dave    270

I saw a still this week on io9 that had both Wild Dog and Ragman in it. I don't remember if it was for Arrow or Flash, but can you believe that we live in a world where those two characters are on TV? Really, think about that for a second.