Sign in to follow this  
slinker

Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Produce SANDMAN Film, May Direct

see, you have given energy to that concept and put it out in the universe! something will hear it and do it just to fuck with you, us, any and all of us underappreciated folk who get sussed about silliness. for the record, I didn't dislaike katonunu until that movie came out and when I saw him get all missy miffed about fans reaction to Ted Theodore Logan pretends to be someone cool in a movie no one with a brain wants to see him in.

but you have seen the demon and given it a name. it will come back at you. I would get you a magic circle tattooed on your back, had i done something like that.

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling better about this than I'd hoped. JGL has proven himself quite the jack of all trades in the industry. I'm rather happy to see Neil Gaiman is on board too. Goyer being involved, however.......

My real concern is if they'd try to condense the entire saga into one or two movies. But if WB can allow THREE Hobbit movies from one book, surely they can allow for multiple (five maybe? six?) to tell the story of Morpheus. If don't right this could another $$$ making franchise for WB. And you know they love that shit. Batman, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Superman etc

Issue #3: "Dream a Little Dream of Me..."

I really can't see Sandman working well as a film. It just doesn't seem like there's very much to put to film. We shall see....

I'm sure it will sit in production for a few years, gathering dust, then be handed over to someone else who will turn it in to an action-adventure flick.

Morpheus is going to plug a cap in the ass of them goddamn Furies!

• Upvote 1

No, I *really* hope they give Keanu a cameo as Constanteen

you have embraced evil, and it held you. together clutched, is there anyone who can stop the spread of your evil? i weap for my planet.

• Upvote 2

i had a traumatic head injury from a car accident that caused me to die and need to be revived. my brain was deprived oxygen for an unknown amount of time, my brain has good reason for dysfunction.

when did your heart die and kill your sweet empathy and conscience in the process? i died and it made me stupid. what is your excuse for being so connivingly EVIL? i weep for who you were and for those who loved you!

the a in weep (weap) is for "all the time"

• Upvote 2