Sign in to follow this  
TimC

A very Spaceboy christmas

Avaunt    278

Hey, Thanks Tim, and Merry Christmas to you too.

Is it your first book? [/tongueincheek] :boogie:

Edit to add, I thought you were a long time published novelist for some (probably dysfunctional head wiring)reason. Also, I can not work out that site, possibly the same reason. Or too much sun today. Or Rum, possibly on top of too much sun.

TimC    43

Thankyou! The Kindle is a wonderful thing. I shall read this fairly soonish

Thank you, sir! I hope you like it.

Edit to add, I thought you were a long time published novelist for some (probably dysfunctional head wiring)reason. Also, I can not work out that site, possibly the same reason. Or too much sun today. Or Rum, possibly on top of too much sun.

Sadly not – I am a widely published journalist, and have written some small press short fiction back in the day, but any youthful dreams of being a rich and acclaimed full-time novelist have withered away for a number of reasons.

"As a young child I wanted to be a writer because writers were rich and famous. They lounged around Singapore and Rangoon smoking opium in a yellow ponge silk suit. They sniffed cocaine in Mayfair and they penetrated forbidden swamps with a faithful native boy and lived in the native quarter of Tangier smoking hasiesh and languidly caressing a pet gazelle."

- William Burroughs

But thanks for the reminder that I need more rum.

Red    467

I'm also confused as to how to use that gift code. Do I need to sign up for the site?

TimC    43

I'm also confused as to how to use that gift code. Do I need to sign up for the site?

You do have to sign up, I'm afraid. It's the tanstaafl rule.

The promo code has now expired but – just for you, Mr Red – if you message me with your email and preferred e-reader format, I'll see if I can send something over to you.